Ultra thin light curtain sensor
- Ultra thin
Slim type of only 13 mm thick and 30 mm wide never affecting work efficiency
- High intensity red LED indicator
Large operation indicator of high intensity LEDs in series offering superb visibility, may double as work instruction indicator
- Objects as small as φ30mm detected
- Automatic sensitivity compensation feature
- Anti Interference feature
Allowing adjacent mounting of 2 units for wider range of applications
- Standard・Official Approval
ESN Series Lineups
|Model||Type||Detection method||Detecting distance Min (mm)||Detecting distance (mm)||Detecting object (dia.)||Beam interval (mm)||Detecting width (mm)||Control output||Download|
Adjacent or face to face installation of two pairs of sensors will not cause interference.
With mounting bracket model ES-BF
With mounting bracket model ES-BL
- In the condition of load short circuit or overload, the output transistor turns off.
Check the load condition before restarting.
- (*1) Connect the MS line (purple) of the transmitter of either (A) of the two sensors to the ground line (blue), which sets the operation mode of this sensor (Sensor A) to master (M mode).
- (*2) Connect the MS line (purple) of the transmitter of the other sensor (B) to the synchronization line (orange/purple) of Sensor A, which sets the operation mode of Sensor B to slave (S mode).
- (*3) When using different power supplies for the transmitter and the receiver, or for the master and slave sensors, be sure to use the common 0V for each unit.
- * When using two sets as a pair, wire so that the operation mode of either of the two will be master and of the other will be slave.
- * Do not connect the synchronization lines (orange/purple) of Sensors A and B to each other.