Water-cooling heated material position detection sensor
- Water-cooling heated material position detection sensor
- Provided with monitor and remote controlled sensitivity adjustment.
HMPD801-EX Series Lineups
The HMPD801-EX Series senses infrared radiation from red-hot wire rod or bar steel and outputs the position of heated material in analog voltage.
Ideal for loop control.
- Use of CCD system eliminates parts with limited service life such as motors or PBS cells, offering constantly stable detection and dramatic reduction of maintenance cost.
- External control for sensitivity switching and monitor output for remote observation of received light intensity and slice levels are provided.
- Easy-to-process static analog output eliminates the need for consideration of read timing, etc.
- Finder convenient for adjustment is integrated, facilitating positioning.
- Compact, lightweight and low cost.