Sequential Array Scanning Light Curtain Sensors
- 5.55mm beam interval, 105mm area
- Sequential array scanning light curtain sensor!
- Can detect a thin object such as a business card!
- No synchronizing line is needed
- Provided with four different output operation modes
- PhotoMOS output, usable for either NPN or PNP output
- Standard・Official Approval
|Model||Type||Detection method||Detecting distance Min (mm)||Detecting distance (mm)||Detecting object (dia.)||Beam interval (mm)||Detecting width (mm)||Control output||Download|
Sequential array scanning, which can detect a thin object such as a business card
The transmitter emits light similar to when it is scanning, but the receiver is not scanning.
When LED 1 turns on, all the photo transistors of the receiver receive the light.
When one of any optical axes is blocked, the sensor generates an output.
With this technology, the sensor can detect a thin object such as a postcard or business card.
We have been applying this technology for more than 20 years.
To switch NPN or PNP output of the receiver, select one with the lead.
When selecting NPN output, connect the black or pink output line to 0V and use the other one as NPN output.
When selecting PNP output, connect the black or pink output line to +V and use the other one as PNP output.