New US-T04AN Ultrasonic Sensor for Double sheet/Seal Detection [2017.07.03]
- Reliably detects double sheet or heated seal of plastic bags
- Embedded amplifier with analog output
- M18 threaded screw housing
- Not affected by color or surface finish of the detecting object
- Fast response time
New SSXU20 Series Ultra-thin Light Curtain Sensor [2016.06.30]
- Improved versatility while maintaining our slim profile.
- Ultra-thin light curtain sensor of only 9.9 mm in thickness
- Switchable between parallel beam and cross beam modes
- NPN or PNP output selectable
- Eight selections of detection width from 160 mm to 720 mm
New F85RN Dual display fiber optic sensor [2016.06.24]
- A multi-function sensor of excellent operability
- NPN / PNP dual output
- Simple teaching using a single button
- Large easy-to-read display
- Mutual interference prevention function
- Two types of display options available
New SSX20 series Ultra-thin Light Curtain Sensor [2015.08.28]
- Innovative cross beam detection in a long body and fine pitch pattern
- Light curtain sensor of only 12 mm thickness.
- Switchable between parallel beam and cross beam modes.
- Output selectable as NPN / PNP type.
- A lineup of eight models with detection widths from 160 mm to 720 mm.
New DMC-A4A Comparator for analog sensors [2015.04.24]
Supports both voltage and current inputs.
Equipped with a 24 VDC sensor power supply.
- Analog input from sensor convertible to four ON/OFF outputs
Using a single analog sensor easily realizes a system setup of liquid level monitoring.
- Supports both voltage and current types of analog input
Analog output sensor of 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, or 0-10 V can be used.
- Simple, button entry of settings
Setting increments of 0.01 V or 0.01 mA are available.
- Analog input averaging from 1 Hz to 200 Hz
Averaging reduces input noise, stabilizes operation, and improves display intelligibility.
- Adjustable hysteresis
Hysteresis on each output is individually adjustable to avoid chattering around the threshold.
New LS series Liquid Level Sensor for thin diameter pipes [2014.05.22]
- Thin pipe capable
Available for transparent pipes 1.6 to 2.6mm in diameter. Photoelectric non-contact sensor.
- Easy setting
Just clamp the pipe and fix by a screw.
- Compact and saving space
23 × 21mm mounting area.
12 to 24VDC type and 5VDC type are available.
New DX-S35F/DX-S33C Phase Differential Detection BGS SENSOR [2012.11.12]
- Measures the distance with phase differential system, which detects time lag between emission and reflection.
- Detection with high accuracy up to 3m.
- Wide detection area, using multi-beams (five or three optical zones).
- DX-S35F provides high degree of freedom because of wide detection area and detection area setting function.
- Not influenced by color, shape or surface gloss of detection object.
- Equipped with mutual interference prevention. You can connect up to four units.
New CST-R80 Series Passive Type Color Sensor [2012.06.20]
- Identifies the color proportion and brightness of LEDs by analyzing light into three primary colors: red, green, and blue
- Equipped with two seperate outputs for RGB composition values and brightness.
- Resolving power: 0.01% color proportion and 0.1% brightness
New FD-A320 Series Fiber type / HMD [2011.11.20]
- Digital display of light intensity on dual screen
- Covers low to high temperatures
- Employs the highly reliable Bestact relay
* “Bestact” is a registered trademark of Yaskawa Controls Co.,Ltd.