Dual display fiber optic sensor
|Model||Power supply||Control output||Operation mode||Light source||Response time (ms)||Connection||Use application|
||12 - 24VDC||
|Red LED||0.065 ～ 4.000||Attached cable|
User-friendly operability with essential functions
- 1. Simple teaching using a single button
- Simple to sequentially select from four teaching modes using the [SET] button.
- 2. Easy to use with a large display and only three operation buttons
- Two large clear 4-digit, 7-segment LED displays and three raised buttons with positive click feedback, making mode setting easy.
- 3. Mutual interference prevention function
- Equipped with an optical transmission type mutual interference prevention function to suppress the interference between up to eight units. (Standard and Long mode)
- 4. Two types of display options available
- Light intensity received by two or more sensors can be easily read and compared by two displacement display options: Percentage for Through Beam type, and Zero Offset for Reflective type.
Detection allowance can be checked by comparing the percentage values of each sensor operation through the displacement display.
(The below examples show deterioration in detection allowance of Through Beam type.)
- 5. Light source intensity adjustment (Automatic/Manual)
- Light intensity is adjusted to an optimum level for detection among 15 stages (13 stages at high-speed mode).
- 6. NPN/PNP dual output
- As both connection types for the control output are available, configuring the output as PNP or NPN is not necessary.
- 7. An energy-saving design and ECO mode realize low power consumption
- 24V normal mode : 770 mW or less / ECO mode: 600 mW or less
- 8. Manuals can be viewed on smartphones or tablets
- The sensor comes with a QR code label and a quick reference guide is available on your smartphone or tablet (Japanese, English, Chinese, and Korean versions available). This is useful when checking the manual or changing the settings at installation site.