Digital display Fiber optic sensors
- Digital indication of sensing information
- Various advanced functions provide for optimum use of the sensor
- Unparalleled "high resolution" allows highly accurate detection
- Readily visible backlight LCD
- Standard・Official Approval
F70 Series Lineups
Excellent detection performance
Built-in high resolution provides highly accurate detection
The “electronic volume" switches the sensitivity range, each of which is divided into 1024 levels.
Wide dynamic range and high resolution are achieved
High resolution is maintained even with a wide dynamic range.
The electronic volume feature ensures compatibility between a wide dynamic range and high resolution.
Enhanced teaching features (sensitivity setting)
- Supporting high resolution
- Full auto teaching
Simply pressing the button allows easy teaching of an object moving at a high speed.
The teach hold feature allows indication of the maximum and minimum data.
- Auto teaching
2-point teaching “with" and “without" the work allows the detection of slight level differences such as the thickness of a piece of work and the presence of a film.
- Positioning teaching
This feature is ideal for high accuracy positioning that requires accurate determination of a detecting point.
- Maximum sensitivity setting
For applications requiring a “maximum" sensitivity setting such as the detection of work with a through beam type fiber optic cable. The incorporated extra powerful light would allow use in an adverse environment.
- Manual setting
Arbitrary manual increase and decrease of a set-point level allows level setting while checking the operation.
- Auto sensing function compensates for adverse environment
- The level of received light is constantly monitored and fluctuation is detected and automatically adjusts the activation/deactivation level.
Stable detection at optimum sensitivity is ensured even if the received light level frequently fluctuates due to dust or water drops.
- Manual hysteresis setting feature
- The hysteresis can be arbitrarily set according to the application, allowing setting of a small hysteresis for severe, high accuracy detection and a large hysteresis for detection of large variation and prevention of chattering.
- Timer functions
- On delay, off delay and on off delay timer functions are provided, which allows for a wide range of detecting and input conditions from the connected devices.
The delay time setting is variable between:
10 ms, 20 ms, 40 ms, 60 ms, 80 ms, 100 ms and 120 ms.
- Teach hold function
- The sensor has the ability to hold instantaneous data for an object moving at a high rate of speed during full auto teaching.
This data is displayed when the teaching has been completed.
Amplifier unit (cable type)
M8 connector type
- * When not using external teaching, cut the pink cable at the foot or connect it to the positive terminal (NPN output) or 0V (PNP output).
- In the condition of load short-circuit or overload, the output transistor turns off. Check the load condition before restarting.
M8 Connector Type Input/Output Specification, Pin Assignment and Lead Colors
Fabric seam detection
Seam of adjacent cloths detected in dyeing process.