Embedded Amplifier Photo Sensors
for Glass or Transparent Object Detection
- Reliably detects inclined transparent glass
Ideal for flush-mounting in robot end-effecter.
- Unique optical system allows stable detection regardless of warpage or inclination of glass
Unprecedented reliability in inclined object detection is realized by the use of two red LED light sources
- Thin (4mm) embedded amplifier photo sensor
Counterbores for M3 countersunk screws convenient for flush-mounting in robot end-effecter.
- Standard・Official Approval
ASG Series Lineups
Difference between ASG-S20R and ASG-Z15R
- ASG-S20R is a diffuse reflective type sensor with a wide activation range.
If the detected glass is warped, the detecting distance can be 25 mm at maximum.
- ASG-Z15R is a convergent reflective sensor with a wide activation range.
If the glass to detect is warped, the detecting distance can be 18 mm at maximum.
The sensor is not activated by transparent glass in contact with the sensor.
Response Curves: Activation Position (Typical)
- No mounting bracket is provided.
- The tightening torque should be max 0.15 N?m.
- The output transistor turns off when load short circuit or overload occurs.
Check the load and turn the power back on.
Detection of liquid crystal glass
Mapping liquid crystal glass. A large PCB with a wide curve can be detected securely.