Phase Differential Detection BGS SENSOR
- Measures the distance with phase differential system, which detects time lag between emission and reflection.
- Detection with high accuracy up to 3m.
- Wide detection area, using multi-beams (five or three optical zones).
- DX-S35F provides high degree of freedom because of wide detection area and detection area setting function.
- Not influenced by color, shape or surface gloss of detection object.
- Equipped with mutual interference prevention. You can connect up to four units.
- Standard・Official Approval
DX-S35F (5 optical zones) Detection area setting feature
DX-S33C (3 optical zones)
- *1 : Open the M/S (Master and slave) output when using the sensor individually. Short-circuit the output to 0V when the sensors is the final slave in a M/S connection.
- *2 : M/S input of the sensor during individual use or of the first (master) sensor should be open.
Detection of AGV (Automated guidedvehicle) passage
By using the phase differential detection method, a wide area can be measured regardless of the background of the detection object, surface gloss, or color density to obtain the distance.