Dual display fiber optic sensor
- A multi-function sensor of excellent operability
- NPN / PNP dual output
- Simple teaching using a single button
- Large easy-to-read display
- Mutual interference prevention function
- Two types of display options available
- Standard・Official Approval
|Model||Power supply||Control output||Operation mode||Light source||Response time (ms)||Connection||Use application|
||12 - 24VDC||
|Red LED||0.065 ～ 4.000||Attached cable|
User-friendly operability with essential functions
- 1. Simple teaching using a single button
- Simple to sequentially select from four teaching modes using the [SET] button.
- 2. Easy to use with a large display and only three operation buttons
- Two large clear 4-digit, 7-segment LED displays and three raised buttons with positive click feedback, making mode setting easy.
- 3. Mutual interference prevention function
- Equipped with an optical transmission type mutual interference prevention function to suppress the interference between up to eight units. (Standard and Long mode)
- 4. Two types of display options available
- Light intensity received by two or more sensors can be easily read and compared by two displacement display options: Percentage for Through Beam type, and Zero Offset for Reflective type.
Detection allowance can be checked by comparing the percentage values of each sensor operation through the displacement display.
(The below examples show deterioration in detection allowance of Through Beam type.)
- 5. Light source intensity adjustment (Automatic/Manual)
- Light intensity is adjusted to an optimum level for detection among 15 stages (13 stages at high-speed mode).
- 6. NPN/PNP dual output
- As both connection types for the control output are available, configuring the output as PNP or NPN is not necessary.
- 7. An energy-saving design and ECO mode realize low power consumption
- 24V normal mode : 770 mW or less / ECO mode: 600 mW or less
- 8. Manuals can be viewed on smartphones or tablets
- The sensor comes with a QR code label and a quick reference guide is available on your smartphone or tablet (Japanese, English, Chinese, and Korean versions available). This is useful when checking the manual or changing the settings at installation site.
Dimension (in mm)
Detection of object on IC tester
Passage of flat ICs checked.
Detection of lead frames
Detecting lead frames from their bottoms, with a thin head of 2mm.\nFiber optic sensor.
Electronic Component Mounting
Detection of defects in capacitors
Bends above taping detected with through beam fiber optic cable.
Work detected on parts feeder chute.
Detection of defective taping of nails
Through beam fiber optic sensor used for detecting nails displaced in taping.
Checking for presence of thread in industrial sewing machine
Reflective tape on bobbin shaft is detected therefore providing notification of thread running out.