Slim type Light Curtain Sensors
- Beam interval: 40mm
- Anti Interference feature for parallel installation (M/S switching)
- Longest-in-class detecting distance of 7m
- Standard・Official Approval
SS40 Series Lineups
Only receiver is shown in the figure as an example.
With transmitter, orientation of mounting bracket is reversed.
Back view (common to all sensors of the series)
Cable with connector (accessory)
- The output transistor turns off when load short circuits or overload occurs. Check the load and turn the power back on.
- When not using the Anti Interference feature, leave the M/S Mutual Interference prevention line unconnected and ensure it will not come in contact with any other cable.
Connector pin assignment
Detection of hole or tear in opaque sheet
Wide area sensor equipped with one-axis output and all-axis output modes provides the detection of a hole or tear by activating the output when light is received in one or more axis.
Detection of remaining person
CD area checked for remaining person at closing time.
Cable with connector
Cable with connectorSS-H5L SS-H5R
Cable with connectorSS-H10L SS-H10R